Crane & Canopy Promotion Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary; Entry Instructions. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. To enter NYC Weekend Getaway ("Promotion"), eligible persons may enter their email address on http://www.craneandcanopy.com/pages/nyc-getaway-giveaway
from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Pacific Time on 1/13/2016 until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 2/8/2016 (the "Entry Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion.
2. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period, Limit one (1) entry per individual. Must reside in the United States. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion, and persons who were awarded a prize or received other promotional consideration from the Sponsor within six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Entry Period are also not eligible. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
3. Drawing. The winner will be selected by a random-chance drawing. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All decisions and selections are final and binding.
2 round-trip tickets to New York, NY from the residents’ nearest airport [approximate value of $1,200]
4. Prize. The grand prize sweepstakes winner (the "Sweepstakes Winner" or "Winner") will be awarded one prize (the “Prize”) consisting of:
Two-night stay at Marlton Hotel [approximate value of $600]
E-gift card to Crane & Canopy [$300]
Uber ride credit to and from Union Station’s Showroom [$150]
Credit for up to 10 bridesmaid dress rentals from Union Station [$750].
2 VIP fitting experience at Union Station's Showroom.
Approximate retail value $3,000 (the "Prize"). In no event will the total value of the price exceed $4,000.
For Travel Prize: Travel is subject to availability. Winner must complete trip by Sept 5, 2016, or trip prize will be forfeited. All travel arrangements, including air travel and hotel, must be made through Sponsor or its designated prize fulfillment agent. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any airline flight or other transportation. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly listed in the prize description above are the sole responsibility of winner, including but not limited to meals, drinks, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, travel insurance, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges, security fees, taxes or other expenses. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner may choose a travel companion. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and/or any other documents necessary for travel. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Travel companion must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as winner. Travel companion and winner must execute liability/publicity releases prior to booking travel.
For Hotel prize: To redeem two-free nights at Marlton Hotel, winner must book between the February 5, 2016 - Feb 9, 2016, February 18, 2016 - March 15, 2016, and June 26, 2016 - September 5, 2016. Winner must give hotel 5 business days in advance prior to stay.
For Gift Card Prize: Gift card cannot be used to purchase gift cards as payment on a prior purchase. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon and imposed by issuer. Any unused value will not be redeemable for cash. Sponsor is not responsible if any gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, and in such a case it will not be replaced.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Winner Notification. The winner of the Prize will be notified by e-mail by February 10, 2016. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Sponsor may require the prize winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, "Affidavit"). If the prize winner does not respond to the notification within 48 hours, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor reserves the right to deem such winner to have forfeited the Prize, and another prize winner in a second random-chance drawing, or to elect not to award a prize at all. The Prize will be awarded within approximately 48 hours of the winner's complete response to notification. By entering or accepting any prize, winner allows Sponsor to use the winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the promotion constitutes participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
6. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Promotion, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and to accept delivery of any prize won based upon availability. Sponsor, Refinery29, Crane & Canopy, Union Station, and ShermansTravel (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules or otherwise in any materials provided in connection with the Promotion. The Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Submissions, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Promotion becomes compromised, or the Sponsor's administration or fulfillment of the Promotion becomes impracticable, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Submission process or the administration of the Promotion.